Personal or Life Coaching
What do you want to achieve, create, change, accomplish or become? People of all ages use Coaches to answer these types of questions and to achieve their goals.
Over the past fifteen years, the use of Personal or Life Coaches has increased dramatically.
The Process and Focus of Coaching
The Coaches at the Evelyn Frye Center are all licensed behavioral health professionals. They will partner with you to develop your individualized coaching program; provide you with the support, structure, and accountability that lead to:
- Clarification of what you want to accomplish.
- Development of an action plan that is in alignment with your values and that capitalizes on your assets.
- Identification and elimination of inner obstacles or blocks that you may encounter as you begin actualizing your goals.
- Development of long-term behavior changes and accomplishments.
Your coach will facilitate, support, motivate, and perhaps even inspire you throughout your coaching process; however, your coach is not responsible for what you accomplish. Only you can make it happen for you. Ultimately, you are responsible for using the coaching process to achieve your goals. Many of our clients have done so and so can you!
Clients have engaged our Coaches for reasons such as:
- Relationship Coaching – Developing and/or improving important relationship skills
- Career Coaching – Advancing in their career or transitioning to a new/better career
- Coaching to Eliminate Self Sabotage – Identifying and eliminating inner blocks to success
- Professional & Executive coaching – Performing and executing more effectively at work
- Health and Wellness Coaching – Developing healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Work/life balance – Establishing healthy boundaries between work life and personal life
- Success Coaching – Developing the skills, attitudes and strategies necessary for achieving one’s goals
Your Invitation to Coaching
Should you accept our invitation to begin a program of personal coaching, you will experience increased personal and interpersonal awareness and enhance your self-development. This will serve as the foundation upon which you can launch your dreams, change self-limiting beliefs, reach higher goals, and make a significant difference in your life and the lives of others.
If any of the following statements resonate with you, the Coaches at our Center may be helpful to you:
- Worries and negative thinking are eroding your success, your energy and the quality of your life.
- Fear, lack of confidence or self-doubt block from what you really want in life.
- Feeling overwhelmed in your personal life or in your career.
- Feeling frustrated or unhappy with some aspect(s) of your life.
- You are at a crossroads and are uncertain about the direction you want to take.
- Avoiding, ignoring, or postponing important thing(s) that need your attention.
- Wanting to improve yourself and increase your personal effectiveness.
- Wanting to identify and change the self-limiting beliefs that prevent you from creating what you want.
- Feeling blocked, frozen, or stuck in your career or in your personal life.