Evelyn Frye Center Career Opportunities
The Evelyn Frye Center is expanding; more clients served, more services offered. Consequently, we are actively seeking well-trained, experienced behavioral health care providers. We are especially interested in contracting with clinicians who are dedicated to their own personal and professional development, have excellent interpersonal skills, adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards, are excellent collaborators, and work well with clients, with other professionals, and with a professionally trained business staff.
Clinical Positions Available
The Practice is currently recruiting clinicians who are licensed to practice in the State of Tennessee to work from 10 hours per week up to 40 hours per week as independent contractors. Individuals who are credentialed with managed care networks and who are willing to work evenings or Saturdays will be given priority in our hiring process. To be eligible to contract as a Psychologist, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or as a Licensed Professional Counselor, you must have at least two years of post-licensure experience. At least three years of post-licensure experience is preferred for a Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse and for a Psychiatrist.
Advantages Of Contracting With The Evelyn Frye Center
- A steadily growing, diverse new client flow in the clinician’s area of expertise.
- Collection rate exceeds 96%.
- An opportunity to provide services to a diverse client population.
- Assistance facilitating emergency hospitalization for clients when needed.
- Optional weekly peer consultation meetings.
- An ethical and professional work environment that supports the growth of all staff members.
- Intellectual and clinical stimulation.
- Opportunities to cross-refer among disciplines and areas of expertise within the practice.
- The advantages of solo practice without the hassles.
- A safe and aesthetically pleasing work environment.
- A licensed professional provides on-call services 24/7 for client emergencies.
- Opportunity for creative expression.
- Opportunity to become part of a collegial, multi-disciplinary clinical team.
- Regular Training Opportunities to satisfy Category I and II CEUs through participation in Center-sponsored programs.
A professional business staff that provides many services including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling clients’ appointments
- Verifying clients’ insurance eligibility
- Providing excellent customer service
- Obtaining initial authorizations
- Orienting clients to the practice
- Solving problems
- Taking messages
- Collecting payments
- Clinical and administrative triage
- Filing insurance claims electronically
The Evelyn Frye Center’s greatest resource is its people. We have staff continuity and stability because they are valued and are well compensated, treated fairly, and work in a stable, positive, discrimination- free environment. As a result, we have developed a superior team of behavioral healthcare providers who exemplify excellence in all of their interactions with clients and staff.
Interested In Learning More?
If you are interested in learning more about professional opportunities or in applying for a clinical position at the Evelyn Frye Center, please provide Kathy Reynolds a copy of your Curriculum Vitae via fax at 615-385-0138 or email to email@example.com