Our Commitment to You
The Evelyn Frye Center is committed to providing the highest quality service to you as we support your decision to improve the quality of your life. We understand the benefits of medical, spiritual, educational and psychosocial interventions. Behavioral services are only as good as the professionals who deliver them; therefore, the Center only contracts with qualified clinicians who have been rigorously trained and who are committed to their own personal and professional development. As a result, we have a superior clinical staff that is committed to excellence and who is motivated to serve our Clients, our Center and our Community.
We provide an ethical environment which encourages our clinicians to collaboratively and expertly serve the needs of our clients. Our business and clinical collaboration creates a synergy which allows us to exemplify excellence in client care and customer service, as we:
- Assess each client’s needs quickly and accurately
- Develop an individualized treatment plan for each client
- Deliver services with sensitivity, skill and compassion
- Utilize state of the art computer systems for efficient and secure recordkeeping
- Maintain collaborative relationships with managed care and major insurance companies
- Accept and process most insurances claims for the convenience of our clients
Our goal is for you to become your own behavioral health expert! We believe you are the most important member of your treatment team and it is our responsibility to support you in making informed decisions about your recovery and continuing health.
We acknowledge and respect human diversity, including but not limited to, race, religion, age, gender, and sexual orientation. Our clinicians abide by the code of ethics of their respective professions and by the laws of the State of Tennessee and those of the United States of America. We strive to promote the benefits of medical, spiritual, educational and psychosocial interventions with our clients.